X-Ray Chassis (Generation I Chassis) Forend:
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter’s hand.
- Mounting holes at various positions on the X Ray Chassis will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc .
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- V-bedding system which is CNC’d into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- Hardened stainless steel recoil lug instead of aluminum ones found on stock T3’s.
- Remington 700 version can accommodate most large aftermarket recoil lugs like the Badger Ordnance lug without any or with only slight modification .
- X Ray Chassis accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3/4 Spigot Mount.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3, with spacer plate only in Remington 700 unless you have a modified action).
- Will accept any barrel contour up to 1.15” straight cylinder.
Trigger Guard/Mag catch:
- Similar in shape to TRG trigger guard but made of aluminum instead of Delrin.
- Will accept Barnard trigger for T3 as well as factory trigger.
- Remington 700 version will accept the new x-mark triggers and some aftermarket triggers but some aftermarket triggers may require modifications to the trigger or chassis.
- Mag catch is our new low profile version which reduces snags while still providing excellent ergonomics and control.
- Cheekpiece infinitely adjustable within range (1” travel).
- Cheekpiece can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- X Ray Chassis includes a simple feature to make the cheekpiece return to the exact height you set it.
- Cheekpiece can be moved forward or backward with one alternate position.
- Cheekpiece made of polymer to not transmit heat to or away from your face.
- Small grips are standard fitment on all chassis from gen 3 onward. The larger grip size is an option in our Products/Accessories section of the website.
Length of Pull:
- Adjustable with spacers in 3/8″ increments with nearly 2 1/4” of adjustment range.
- LOP range varies slightly between versions but is roughly 12.7” to 15” (technically even longer is possible with even more spacers).
- X Ray Chassis uses cam lock and set screw to ensure a solid fit.
- Reinforced polymer material.
- Heavy internal ribbing provides great strength.
- Mounting points for external QD cup or for our Sling Loop/QD mount on either side.
- Built in thumbshelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
- X Ray Chassis entire buttstock assembly can be used on Whiskey-3 or TRG if you should desire.
- Moves vertically to various established positions.
- Adjusted with hex wrench.
- X Ray Chassis buttpad is Remington 700 pattern so user can install aftermarket pre-fit pads.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
- Buttstock has one position on each side for external QD cup and one position on each side for Sling Loop/QD mount.
- Buttstock includes bag rider/butthook which can be replaced with included picatinny rail.
- Harris bipod stud included on forend.
- Spigot Mount can be added to front of X Ray chassis.
- Ambi QD sling plate can be mounted and provides 3 positions for QD sling or HK hook sling attachments.
- Large selection of accessories from sling mounts to tripod mounts.
- ALL X Ray Chassis STOCKS COMES WITH ONE EACH MOE L2 and L3 RAIL.
- All X Ray Chassis aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
- All fasteners are stainless steel with black oxide coating.
- Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
- Grip panels, forend, buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.
- Fixed version is 3.1lbs w/o magazine.
- X Ray Chassis available in Black, Sako Green, and Flat Dark Earth (FDE Tan/Brown).