180 Alpha Chassis – KRG
180 Alpha Chassis (Generation I Chassis) Forend:
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter’s hand.
- Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, QD sling mounts, NV mounts, etc.
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- V-bedding system which is CNC’d into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- 180 Alpha Chassis accommodates some large aftermarket recoil lugs.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (can remove the restrictor plate that comes in the mags).
- Will accept any barrel contour up to 1.2” straight cylinder.
Trigger Guard/Mag Catch:
- 180 Alpha Chassis will accept Timney and Rifle Basix triggers as well as factory trigger (accutrigger or non).
- Extended release button available as optional item.
- Cheekpiece infinitely adjustable within range (1” travel).
- Cheekpiece can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- 180 Alpha Chassis includes a simple feature to make the cheekpiece return to the exact height you set it.
- Cheekpiece can be moved forward or backward with one alternate position.
- Cheekpiece made of polymer to not transmit heat to or away from your face.
- Small grips are standard fitment. The larger grip size is an option in our Accessories section of the website
- Built in thumbshelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
Length of Pull:
- Adjustable with spacers in 3/8″ increments with nearly 2 1/4” of adjustment range (uses same spacer packs as X Ray Chassis).
- 180 Alpha Chassis LOP is approximately 12.7” standard and can be extended to 15” (technically even longer is possible with even more spacers).
- Aluminum, similar in design to our Whiskey 3.
- Several mounting points as noted below.
- Moves vertically to various positions.
- Adjusted with hex wrench.
- 180 Alpha Chassis buttpad is Remington 700 pattern so user can install aftermarket pads.
Mounting features for slings, monopods, etc:
- 180 Alpha Chassis buttstock has mounting options for Ambi QD cup, external QD cup, Sling Loop/QD mount, Sling Loop Screw,etc.
- Buttstock includes bag rider/butthook which can be replaced with included picatinny rail.
- Harris bipod stud included for forend.
- Forend has mounting positions for QD sling plate, Sling Loop/QD mount, L2 rail, Night Vision mount, etc.
- Large selection of accessories from sling mounts to tripod mounts.
- 180 Alpha Chassis COMES WITH ONE EACH MOE L2 and L3 RAIL.
- AICS magazine is not included
- All aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
- Nearly all fasteners are stainless steel with black oxide coating.
- 180 Alpha Chassis steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
- Grip panels and forend are injection molded reinforced polymer.
- Fixed version is 3.5lbs w/o magazine.
- 180 Alpha Chassis available in Black and FDE.