AR500 Armor Trauma Plate Advanced Shooters Cut – 10″x12″
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Advanced Shooters Cut Level III Body Armor – Patent Pending
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile of only .25”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
Our 10” x 12” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) armor plates fit nearly all industry standard plate carriers and all plate carriers capable of accepting Medium and Large SAPI body armor plates. Our 10” x 12” ASC body armor offers adequate coverage of your vitals which include your heart, lungs, and surrounding blood vessels on most people. 10” x 12” is the most common size and fits the widest selection of plate carriers available on the market.
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Body Armor Features:
- 10” x 12” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers capable of accepting up to Medium and Large SAPI plates
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – Patent Pending
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- .25” Ultra Low Profile
- Weight 7.5lb’s
- 100% Made in the USA